Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hiking Gear and Book Shelves!

Just a short post about some new stuff I've bought. Yesterday I went and got a couple of bookshelves from the E-Mart at Miasamgeori (a few stations north of my place). It was a bit of a pain to get them back on the subway, but it wasn't that bad. I had to make another trip out soon after to get a screwdriver so I could put them together.  I quite love them. I'm using one to hold the xbox and games, plus books and some other tech stuff. The other is a shoe rack. It's nice to have an entranceway clear of shoes.

Then today I went back to get sweat pants. I quickly found nice sweats and put them in my basket. Then I went to look at hiking gear. I found a nice red shirt, some hiking pants, two hiking poles, and a water bottle. I was super excited as a bound down the escalators towards the cashiers.  Unfortunately there was some issue with my sweats. Seemed like something about it not being marked properly, and so I wasn't able to get them. That was pretty disappointing, but I still got all my hiking stuff. I'm so very ready for hiking next weekend.

I might wander about around Hanseong Uni station or Hyehwa tonight to see if I can find sweats somewhere else. I don't want to have to go back to the E-Mart if I can avoid it.



















Here's me in my awesome new hiking gear. I got most of it on sale,
and it's awesomesauce. One of my new bookshelves is also visible
on the left near my tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment